Ajit
On 22nd Oct 10, at about 5PM I got a call from my friend that, Guruji (Sri Sri Ravi Sankar) has already arrived in Delhi. Then I was very much eager to meet him. I'm looking for time, when will be 6PM & I'll go !!! Finally I went & reached there (where Guruji stays). Then after 10 minutes of waiting, we all people got a chance to met him. He was joking with us, giving prasad (laddu) to us. And after that, I got a chance to touch his feet. And I hugged him. I'm so lucky to get this chance. I'm blessed.


On 1st Nov 10, Guruji wishes for public darshan to all devotees. When 1 & 1/2 hr time get finished, we couldn't know. There was so much fun. Around two-three thousand people gathered there. There was a smile on every one's face. That was so amazing.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment